Friday, February 1, 2008

Come, I Bid You Come

Come, I bid you come
Come into His presense
And savour all the love that you can taste

O Taste and see
That the love of God is good
That the love of God is good to me

Sing, O let us sing
This song of joy and gladness
This melody that resonates with

All of creation's praise
The glory of our Creator
Compels us all to celebrate and

Sound your voice
With the glory of creation
As we sing of love created
O love divine
Through the works of our Redeemer
We can come to the Father
And satisfy our souls
With grace that won't grow old
So won't you come? (So I bid you come)


I wrote this worship song in 2002 and have successfully introduced it to my church. It is a simple mid-tempo worship song which I usually sing during the pre-worship session.


"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the LORD." Psalm 150



2 comments:

marature said...

wah! new blog! i do like this song too :) haven't heard it in awhile tho.

enochho said...

hmmm... this song looks familiar for some reason...